Open Enrollment is upon us once again, but this year, we’ve got some big news: we’re switching our medical provider network from Cigna to Anthem! Because of this change, we are requiring that every Knighted team member call in to re-elect their benefits this year.
WHAT CHANGES MEAN FOR YOU:
The biggest change is our medical network provider. Anthem and Cigna networks have a great deal of network overlap, so it is likely that your Cigna medical providers are also on the Anthem network. If you have any concerns about this or would like to check to see if your doctor is on the new network, you can do a provider search at https://www.anthem.com/find-doctor/.
WHAT’S NOT CHANGING:
The medical plans themselves are not changing this year, which means that we are still offering a free plan and two buy-up options, one of which partially covers out-of-network providers. This year, employee contributions to insurance premiums will remain the same.
Dental, Vision, EAP, Life, and long-term disability coverage will still be through Cigna and can be accessed by registering for an account on MyCigna.com.
Trustmark voluntary benefits, Telehealth, our perks program, and 401k benefits will also remain unchanged.
OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION:
The Enrollment Center will be open from 6:00AM through 9:00PM PST from Tuesday, May 29 through Friday, June 8.
You should have already received your benefits guidebook in the mail. If not, speak with your manager so we can order you a replacement. In the meantime, guidebooks are also available electronically at My Benefit Choices – Knighted.
This year, participation in open enrollment is required. This means that even if you plan to decline coverage or keep your plans the same, you still need to call the enrollment center to confirm your choice.
Resources for further assistance and specific questions:
- Questions about eligibility for coverage: Call BSC at 800-842-6635
- Questions about making changes to my coverage or plan: Call BVI at 855-669-0613
- Questions about the network or my claims: Call AmeriBen Customer Care at 855-258-2659
- Questions about pharmacy coverage: Call RxBenefits at 800-334-8134
- Questions about dental / vision: Call Cigna 800-244-6224
- Questions about the EAP: Call Cigna at 877-622-4327
- Questions about COBRA: Call BSC at 800-842-6635